Safe Frontier is looking for talented individuals who want to revolutionize the way companies run their businesses. The design, development, delivery, promotion, sale, and support of Safe Frontier's applications require individuals with talent, energy, and a great sense of teamwork. If you would like to work with extraordinarily accomplished people striving to bring the power of large enterprise applications to growing and mid-sized businesses, we want you.
Below is a list of current job openings. Even if you don't see the position that you want now, you can still submit your application to jobssafefrontier.com. Your ideal job may become available very soon.
(Washington DC area, USA)
- Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Sales Organization.
- Add value throughout the sales process in the areas of:
- Requirements analysis
- Solution development
- In depth product demonstrations
- Transition to Professional Services
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Safe Frontier's applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives.
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
- 3+ years in a comparable pre-sales position supporting the sales cycle in security and IT management applications.
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the buying process.
- Successful quota achievement.
- BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience.
(Washington DC area, USA)
The sales and service representative position is responsible to interface with customers via inbound email cases or telephone calls to address and resolve technical support requests for client products or services.
The principal responsibilities are:
- Maintain broad and technical knowledge of product and services.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution. Minimize escalation to Level 2 support.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Occasionally use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Solve problems that may be unstructured and that may require reliance on conceptual thinking.
- Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine and require some clarification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly enthusiastic, positive minded, service oriented individual.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
Direct experience and knowledge of general computing principles is a must. Knowledge of Web (ASP, HTML, SOAP, SCRIPTING, SQL, JAVA) products is a definite plus. A minimum of 1 year of call center (technical / customer) organization providing email and telephone support is required. Expert knowledge of Internet, browsers and web navigation is required.
Senior Sales Representative
(Washington DC area, USA)
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your account territory.
- Sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective and new mid market customers.
- Manage and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiate & close business and manage business relationship with clients.
- Prospect, forecast, resource allocation, and planning of new business deals.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications.
- Advise customer on ROI using business drivers while presenting product sale.
- Participate in the creation, presentation and sales of a complete value proposition via the telephone, internet, webinar and customer meetings.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sale as required.
- Thoroughly qualify all leads and sales opportunities.
- Present Safe Frontier's products in a compelling, positive, and professional way.
- Minimum of 5+ years of business experience.
- Preferred 2+ years experience selling technology solutions, applications software, web hosted, and other information security products.
- Selling experience into technology, enterprise or mid market accounts.
- Able to create leads from your own prospecting efforts, leveraging your contacts and existing accounts and partners.
- Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close.
- Results driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with internal/external clients.
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Successful direct and new business sales experience required.
- Previous experience with security and IT management enterprise solutions.
- You must have experience in quota achievement in a comparable role to be considered.
- Travel will be required for this position.
At this time, Safe Frontier is not working with any third party recruiters or agencies.Please direct all inquires via e-mail to jobssafefrontier.com. No phone calls, please.
Washington, DC: July 17, 2013 Safe Frontier today announced details of i
Washington, DC: Jun 24, 2013 – Safe Frontier announces today the release